fredag 20. september 2013

Oslo Bokfestival / Oslo Book Festival


Oslo Book Festival, Norway's largest literature festival, were arranged this past weekend, and I went to a lecture about how the arrival of e-books make illustrators work differently. It was held in Grafill's locations, here in Oslo, where John Arne Sæterøy also had an ongoing exhibition. Sæterøy is the man behind the quiet cartoon character Jason. I bought one of the signed posters you can see to the right. 








































Jason on the wall, and original drawings on display underneath.






























I should have participated more on the festival, but the lecture and a walk in the many book filled tents was all that I could manage that day. At least I saw the two norwegian authors Lars Saabye Christensen and Jon Michelet signing books, yaay! I also took some pictures of a couple of nicely illustrated books I found.








































Stian Hole: "Annas himmel"



Laura Carlins illustrations in Ted Hughes: "Jernmannen"/ "The Iron Man"





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar